User master helps to create multiple Users with specific Roles, Credential for Multiple branches of an organization.
Steps to Create User
- On the Tools menu, in SecurityGroup, click on the Users. The user’s window opens as a tab in the workspace.
- The user can search and select the already created users by clicking on the Search icon on the Users frame on left hand side of the workspace.
- By default the Code which is the User Code gets automatically generated and populated on the confirmation message.
- The workspace is divided into two parts. The Left side is the Users frame and the Right side is the Users Details frame.
The user has to simply fill the details one by one as below:
- Name: Here the user needs to enter the name. Once the user name is entered, the Code fields get populated automatically.
- Login Name: Enter the login name from which user want to login into the application.
- Password: Enter the password.
- MDI Type: Select the MDI type.
- On Users Mac Addresses Frame: Here you can enter users systems Mac Address. This restricts the user to login in to the RujulERP application from any other system. To activate the Mac address user must check the box Appl MacAdd.
Details to be entered on the Role Details tab:
- Applicable Role: Click on search icon and select role. Company and From Date get automatically populated once the role is selected.
- Branch: Click on search icon and select branch.
- Press Ctrl S or click the Save button on the Quick Access Toolbar to save the User.
- Click Yes button for the message ‘Are you sure you want to Save.’
- Click OK button for the message ‘Users: ‘xxx’ has been saved successfully’.