Customer Call is used to record the post-sales (service and complaint) calls of the customers with detailed information.
Steps to Create Customer Call
- On the CRM menu, in Call Management Group, click on Customer Call.The Customer Call window opens as a tab in the workspace.
- By default theNowhich is theCustomer Call Transaction No.Date, Recorded Branch, Completion Date and Assigned Date gets automatically populated. The Customer Call Transaction No. gets generated and is populated on the confirmation message. The user can change the Recorded Branch, Completion Date and Assigned Date.
The user has to simply fill the details one by one as below:
- Customer Code: Here the user needs to click on search icon and select the Customer Code. Once the customer code is selected entire detail of the Customer gets populated automatically.
- Call Type:Here the user needs to select the call type from the dropdown list.
- Assigned Branch: Here the user needs to click on search icon and select the branch name.
- Assigned To: Here the user needs to click on search icon and select the employee name.
Details to be entered on various tabs:
- Add-On tab: Here user can add additional details of the customer call.
- Subject: Enter the subject of customer call.
- Description: Enter the detail description of the customer call.
- Process: Click on search icon and select the process to be applied for customer call.
- Repeat Call Details section:
- Is Repeat Call: Check the box “Is Repeat Call” if the call is repeated.
- Closure Details:
- Is Close: Check the box “Is Close” if the call is closed and select the Closed Date and Closed By.
- File Attachments tab: Here user can attach file related to the customer call.
- Name: Click on search icon and select file name to be attached.
- Previous Call Details tab: This tab shows the details of Previous Calls made if any.
- Press Ctrl S or click the Save button on the Quick Access Toolbar to save the Customer Call.
- Click Yes button for the message ‘Are you sure you want to Save.’
- Click OK button for the message ‘Customer Call: ‘xxx’ has been saved successfully’.