The Contravention allows you to add various contravention rules, warnings or deduction from the payroll against the employee in your organization.
Steps to Create Contravention
- On the HRM menu, in Contravention Group, click the Contravention. The Contravention window opens as a tab in the workspace.
- The workspace is divided into two parts. The Left side is the Contravention frame and the Right side is the Contravention Details frame.
- By default the Code and Additional Time Deduction as none gets automatically generated and the code is populated on the confirmation message.
The user has to simply fill the details one by one as below:
- Name: Here the user needs to enter the name of the contravention.
- Contravention Type:Here the user needs to select the contravention type.
- Contravention Level:Here the user needs to select the contravention level.
- Press Ctrl S or click the Save icon on the Quick Access Toolbar to save the Contravention.
- Click Yes button for the message ‘Are you sure you want to Save.’
- Click OK button for the message ‘Contravention: ‘xxx’ has been saved successfully.’