The Employee Payrolls allows you to tag all the employees to the various payrolls of the organization. The employee can also be tagged to the payroll through the Payrolls tab present in the Employee master.
Steps to Create Employee Payroll
- On the HRM menu, in Payroll Group, click the Employee Payrolls. The Employee Payrolls window opens as a tab in the workspace.
- The workspace is divided into two parts. The Left side is the Employee Payrolls frame and the Right side is the Employee Payrolls Details frame.
- By default the Code which is the Employee Payroll Code gets automatically generated and is populated on the confirmation message.
- On the left hand side, on the Employee Payrolls frame, click on the search icon.
- Select the Employee by entering the name of the employee on the Name column and clicking on the employee.
- Once you select the employee, the details get automatically populated on the Employee Payroll Details frame.
The user has to simply fill the details one by one as below:
- On Payroll: Here the user needs to check the checkbox if the employee is on the payroll.
- Press Ctrl S or click the Save icon on the Quick Access Toolbar to save the Employee Payrolls.
- Click Yes button for the message ‘Are you sure you want to Save.’
- Click OK button for the message ‘Employee Payrolls: ‘xxx’ has been saved successfully.’