Report is the most important and essential part of a business. Important and critical company decisions are often based on the enterprise reports so they generate the right information. RnR’s RujulERP Reporting helps the user to quickly and easily obtain the information required for your operations across your entire business. It uses the familiar look and feel of Microsoft Excel. The user can create reports effortlessly in real time with up-to date, accurate and meaningful information. Reporting of RujulERP allows you to spend more time on decision making and analysis and less time on pulling the data together. The drag and drop feature gives the user the flexibility to quickly and easily generate, redesign the report, save as well as personalize the report with the parameter for future repetitive and fast reporting. However, the user can also use the reporting templates designed for reporting. Edit Editor Feature help the user to do advance and fast filtering according to their choice on the report. The user can edit the name of the report according to the report designed. The user can export; send the report in various formats.
The reports screen in RujulERP is divided into two frames. The left side of the frame is Filter Frame and the right side i.e. Main Reporting frame shows report according to the filter selected in the Filter Frame.
The figure shows the Filter frame and Main Reporting frame.
What do you want to do?
The report features are as follows:
- The user can access business critical information through role permission.
- Complex reporting is made easy through Drag and Drop feature.
- The user can easily design custom report through filter and advance filter.
- The user can distribute report through various formats.
- The user can see the report for multi company and multi branch.
The report in RujulERP is as follows:
- Click on the Report group and select the report template you want to see the report for.
- On the particular report tab, in the Filter Frame, in the Branch field by default the Branch is automatically populated or click the dropdown list and select the Branch from the list.
- Select the appropriate field options either by clicking on the dropdown list or clicking on the particular field search icon and selecting the options from the search window list.
- Click the GO button to see the report on the Main Reporting frame.
NOTE The report is displayed on the Main Reporting frame according to the selection criteria the user has made.
Complex reporting for the company can be carried out by using the various advance features on header and footer. The advance filter features can be applied on the right side of the main reporting frame. These features can be used on header or on footer. However, the user can drag and drop the header columns to group by that column on top or can remove it from the column. These features can be applied on the report by right clicking on the header column or on the footer. On the bottom right corner of the frame there is a pencil icon i.e. Edit Editor for applying the new conditions to the group such as AND, OR, NOTAND and NOTOR.
The advance features on header and footer are as follows:
The advance features on header of the report with description is as follows:
|Sort Ascending||The particular column can be sorted in Ascending order.|
|Sort Descending||The particular column can be sorted in Descending order.|
|Clear Sorting||Initially the Clear Sorting is disabled/ greyed. If sorting filter is applied on the column the user can clear it by clicking on this option.|
|Group By This Column||This feature is used to group the result set by that particular column.|
|Hide Group Panel||This feature hides the group panel area.|
|Show Column Chooser||This feature shows the header columns which are not included in the report. The user can drag the header column from the Column Chooser window and drop it on the header. If the user doesn’t want the header column just drag the header column to a blank space the particular column gets automatically added in the column chooser window.|
|Best Fit||This feature adjusts the columns according to the width for the best fit.|
|Best Fit (all columns)||This feature adjusts all the columns according to the entire width of all columns present in the report for best fit.|
|Filter Editor||This feature when applied opens a Filter Editor window in which the user can apply new conditions to the group such as AND, OR, NOTAND and NOTOR.|
|Fixed Style||This feature when applied will position that particular column to the Right or Left side of the report.|
|Show Search Panel||This feature when applied will place a search text field on the Group Panel area for a more advance search.|
important The user can directly search for a particular data by enter the data value on the first row of that particular column and click enter.
The advance features on footer of the report with description is as follows:
|Sum||This feature gives you the sum of the particular column.|
|Min||This feature gives you the minimum value of the particular column.|
|Max||This feature gives you the maximum value of the particular column.|
|Count||This feature gives you the count of the particular column.|
|Average||This feature gives you the average value of the particular column.|
|Customize||The user can customize the particular column according to the choice.|
Edit Editor Features
A small pencil icon is placed on the right bottom corner of the right hand side frame called as Edit Editor. The Edit Editor is used for complex reporting such as comparing two executives sale, finding the best executive who did the maximum sale, comparing two branches of the company on various parameter, etc. The below figure shows the various operator used for comparison.
The figure below shows complex filtering on two different parameters on the report:
Steps for Edit Editor
- Click the Edit Editor icon on the right bottom corner of the Main Reporting frame, the Edit Editor window opens.
- By default AND operator is present. Right click on the AND operator to choose different operator such as AND, OR, NOTAND and NOTOR.
- Click on the plus sign and select the header column for e.g. Total Amount.
- Click on the Equals operator and select the comparison operator e.g. Equals, Greater than, Less Than, etc.
- Click on the <enter a value>and enter the value for the comparison e.g. 1000.
- Repeat step 3 to step 5 for adding multiple rows for complex comparison.
- Click Apply button.
- Click Ok button and see the output on the Main Reporting frame.
The print toolbar feature is as follow:
|Print Toolbar Features||Description|
|Search||The user can search in the print report for any data item.|
|Open||Opens the folder|
|Save||Save the report.|
|Print and preview the report. Do the settings for the report.|
|Quick Print||Directly print the report.|
|Page Setup||Setup the page for the print.|
|Scale||Scale the report i.e. Adjust or Fit the report to particular size.|
|Zoom Out||Zoom out the report|
|Percentage Setup||Adjust the report size according to %.|
|Zoom In||Zoom in the report|
|First||See the first page of the report|
|Previous||See the previous page of the report.|
|Next||See the next page of the report.|
|Last||See the last page of the report.|
|Export Document||Export the report in various formats.|
|Send via e-mail||Send the report via e-mail in various formats.|
|Print Options||Options for the print.|
|Page Break on Main Group||Page break for the long report.|