Stock Count helps the user to get the count details of the items/goods present in the inventory. The user can check the physical and system count of the items/goods. During stock count, the selected items/goods get locked and will not allow any transaction for it until there is no stock confirmation performed.
Steps to Create Stock Count
- On the Inventory menu, in Stock Count/Take Group, click the Stock Count. The Stock Count window opens as a tab in the workspace.
- By default the No. which is the Stock Count Transaction No., Date, Branch and Cycle Count By fieldsget automatically populated. The Stock Count Transaction No. gets automatically generated and is populated on the confirmation message.
The user has to simply fill the various filter details one by one on the fields to get the data on the item details tab.
- Get Data button: On clicking the Get Data button the items will be fetched on the Item Details tab. Also the user can use the combination of Filters and Get Data to fetch the items on the Items Details tab.
- Press Ctrl S or click the Save icon on the Quick Access Toolbar to save the Stock Count.
- Click Yes button for the message ‘Are you sure you want to Save.’
- Click OK button for the message ‘Stock Count: ‘xxx’ has been saved successfully.’