The Purchase Return document records the number of quantity to be returned to the supplier against the Supplier Purchase Invoice.
Steps to Create Purchase Return
- On the Procurement menu, in Procurement Group, click the Purchase Return. The Purchase Return window opens as a tab in the workspace.
- By default the No. which is the Purchase Return Transaction No., Date, Branch, Purchase Manager and Supplier Inv. Date get automatically populated. The Purchase Return Transaction No. gets automatically generated and is populate on the confirmation message.
The user has to simply fill the details one by one as below:
- Invoice Supplier: Here user needs to click the Search icon and select the supplier.
- Purchase Invoice: Here user needs to click the Search icon and select the purchase invoice of the supplier. Once you select the Invoice No. the information related to the particular invoice gets automatically populated on the respective fields such as Tax, Account, Supplier, Supplier Inv. No./Date and on Item Details tab the details of the items.
- Press Ctrl S or click the Save icon on the Quick Access Toolbar to save the Purchase Return.
- Click Yes button for the message ‘Are you sure you want to Save.’
- Click OK button for the message ‘Purchase Return: ‘xxx’ has been saved successfully.’