BuyBack Sale Invoice
BuyBack Sale Invoice is a document which is created once the BuyBack Sale Order is finalized by the customer for the exchanged items/goods. This in turn affects inventory and finance of the company.
Steps to Create BuyBack Sale Invoice
- On the Sales menu, in Sales Group, click the BuyBack folder and click on the Sale Invoice. The BuyBack Sale Invoice window opens as a tab in the workspace.
- By default the No. which is the BuyBack Sale Invoice Transaction No., Date, Delivery Branch, and Sale Executive get automatically populated. The BuyBack Sale Invoice Transaction No. gets automatically generated and is populated on the confirmation message.
The user has to simply fill the details one by one as below:
- Delivery Branch: Here by default the delivery branch gets automatically populated depending from which the user has logged in. Also if the user has the rights they can change the delivery branch.
- Sale Order: Here the user needs to select the BuyBack Sale Order from the list by clicking on the search icon or pressing F3. Once the user selects the sale order no. the fields such as Invoice Branch, Customer Code, Customer Name and details of the items on the Item Details tab gets automatically populated.
- Dispatch Type: Here the user needs to select the dispatch type such as Counter Delivery, Home Delivery and Parcel Delivery from the drop down list. By default it is Counter Delivery.
- Sales Executive: Here by default the sales executive gets automatically populated depending from which the user has logged in.
Details to be entered on the BuyBack tab:
- Item Code: Here the user needs to click the Search icon and select the item.
- Item Name: It gets automatically populated on selecting the item.
- UOM: It gets automatically populated on selecting the item.
- Quantity: Here the user needs to enter the quantity of the item required.
- Gross Rate: It gets automatically populated depending on the value entered in the Item master.
- Rate: It gets automatically populated depending on the value entered in the Item master.
- Enter the Payment Details on the Payment Options frame. By default the Payment option will be Credit for the customer.
- Press Ctrl S or click the Save icon on the Quick Access Toolbar to save the BuyBack Sale Invoice.
- Click Yes button for the message ‘Are you sure you want to Save.’
- Click OK button for the message ‘BuyBack Sale Invoice: ‘xxx’ has been saved successfully.’